For this week’s Show of the Week, we turned to the Real Nitty Gritty, a rockin’ show hosted by duo Tania and Thomas.
Here’s what they had to say:
1. How would you describe yourselves?
Thomas: a howlin’ rock and roll werewolf
Tania: the Devil Bat’s daughter
2. How would you describe the show?
60 minutes of the True rock and roll hoodoo, the vinyl voodoo, the hip shakin’ nerves a quakin’ primitive spew, the untamed and the unhinged — all the way from us to you
3. What inspires you to do your show?
4. What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Seeing as it’s Sunday: Archie Brownlee and The Five Blind Boys of Mississippi
5. What is your favorite show on WOBC?
Cuttin a Rug at the Proto Punk Party Place (Cruddy Holly)
6. Favorite foods?
“The Greasy Chicken” and “Bacon Fat”
7. Favorite holidays?
8. Final thoughts?
the zoommeratin alphabet
Be sure to check out The Real Nitty Gritty on WOBC, Tuesdays at 10 PM.