Have you ever thought to yourself, “Gee, so-and-so used to be so good, but now they SUCK!”? I’m sure it’s happened more than once. For me, I feel like it happens all the time. That’s just how the music world works, I guess… So for this week’s playlist I decided to prove this timeless musical dilemma right: 10 songs from bands who were once awesome (and whom I used to rock out to) but now quite simply, suck.
In other words, songs from bands that make my ears hurt and my eyes cry when I listen to their new material.
Maybe you’ll agree after watching these great ol’ clips.
1. Red Hot Chili Peppers – Breaking the Girl
2. Green Day – 80
3. The Strokes – Modern Girls and Old Fashioned Men
4. The Black Keys – Have Love Will Travel
5. U2 – New Year’s Day
6. Interpol – Untitled
7. Of Montreal – Cato as a Pun
8. Weezer – Undone–The Sweater Song
9. The Offspring – Gotta Get Away
10. NOFX – Stickin’ in My Eye