Need that extra incentive to keep your Friday night going well into Saturday morning? Look no further than The Jumpoff, a sad, sad denial that everyone’s already gone home. Lucky for us though, Brian and Arielle don’t really care about “everyone”. They just want to play pop music as the sun rises.
Show of The Week status granted.
Here’s some Q+A with bright young DJ Things:
1. How would you describe yourselves? Brian- Handsome.
Arielle- I hate that question and it reminds me of college interviews.
Don’t write that. No no no no no.
2. How would you describe the show? Songs that make your head nod.
3. What inspires you to do your show? Dipset, Young Jeezy, songs we liked in 7th grade, the air horn sound that a lot of rap DJs use these days, hot 97.
4. What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Brian-Best Coast-In My Room
Arielle-The Damned-Born to Kill
5. What is your favorite show on WOBC?
BLOW YR GOURD. (Wednesdays @7PM) Adrian Rew runs this city. Cutest boy in town!
6. Favorite foods? Brian-Tacos and hot dogs, Arielle-Pad Thai
7. Favorite holidays? Chanukah. Duh.
8. Final thoughts? Stay awake for our show. 6-8 am saturday mornings. most popular show out. straight fire!
Nominations for next week’s Show of the Week can be made by sending an email to PD@wobc.org